The Sportsmans Club Scholarship Application is due 4-1-1-14. Click here to open the fillable application.
Nebraskans for Peace is offering scholarships to graduating high school seniors. Three $500 scholarships and six $100 scholarships will be awarded to seniors who wish to pursue a college education. Click here fore more information.
GACC General Scholarship Application
Lincoln Builders Bureau due 4-1-14
NE Vet Services Scholarship Application due 4-15-14
Beemer Community Foundation, due 4-14-14 Beemer American Legion Riders Post 156 Scholarship, due 4-1-14 Bob Jones Manufacturing and Grinding, due 4-14-14
Click here for application for the Leonard W Kaup Scholarship and Knights of Columbus Council #2272 Scholarship. Applications due by April 1, 2014.
One-time award of $1,000 for Nebraska and western Iowa community college students dedicated to building leadership potential, achieving academic success and demonstrating financial need is offered by Knights of AK-SAR-BEN. Click here for an application.
To address the priority for more trained service technicians, a program of annual scholarships for students in automotive related studies at the State’s six Technical Community Colleges has been established by the Johnny Baxter Carriage House Foundation. Click here for more information
Preparing all students to reach their fullest potential by learning and leading through Christ.
- Kohl’s scholarship information March 5, 2014
- Sportman’s Club Scholarship due 4-1-14 March 5, 2014
- Nebraskans for Peace Scholarships for High School Seniors March 5, 2014
- GACC Scholarship Application due 4-17-14 March 5, 2014
- Lincoln Builders Bureau Scholarship Program February 27, 2014
- Neb Vet Services Scholarship Application February 27, 2014
- Several scholarships from Beemer now available February 27, 2014
- Leonard W Kaup Scholarship & KC Scholarship Application due 4-1-14 February 17, 2014
Learn More About GACC